Becoming A Trauma Therapist
Deciding on a niche as a therapist is hard work all by itself. Once you have identified your niche figuring out what to do next can feel like another hurdle to cross. Luckily for you, I have successfully spent the last 14 years making trauma treatment my niche and I want to share what I have learned along the way.
Explore the Following Topics
- The best training and credentials to consider
- What populations within trauma treatment are there to specialize in
- Ways to build consistent self-care and healthy boundaries as a trauma therapist
- Creative ways to finance training and credentials
- Ways to build community within the trauma field
Treating Trauma with the Brain and Body in Mind
Treating trauma is hard work. This course is designed to help you gain and enhance your skills so that you are successful in providing quality and effective treatment to each of your clients.
- Gain understanding of the widespread impact of trauma
- Develop skills needed to accurately identify and easily educate clients about the impact of trauma on the brain and body
- Learn specific brain and body-based interventions to support clients in their healing journey